salmon with couscous with citrus and corianderrating:
100g/3½oz skinless salmon fillet, sliced
290m/10fl oz chicken stock
1 lime juice
10cm/4in piece cucumber, diced
handful fresh parsley, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat a griddle pan up until almost smoking and put on the salmon fillet. Griddle for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, pour the hot chicken or vegetable stock over the couscous and cover. Leave for five minutes and fluff up with a fork.
3. Grate the zest from the lime, lemon and orange. Then peel the fruit and divide into segments, being careful to catch the excess juice in a bowl.
4. Add to the couscous the citrus segments, juice and zest, cucumber, chopped fresh parsley and olive oil and mix gently but thoroughly.
5. Serve the couscous on a plate topped with the salmon slices.