pepper stuffed with couscousrating:
1 red pepper, remove top and bottom and de-seed
2 tbsp olive oil (plus extra for couscous)
300ml/½ pint hot vegetable stock
1 leek, top only, sliced
1 lemon, zest and juice
30g/1oz feta, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 250C/500F/Gas 9.
2. Place pepper on a baking tray, drizzle over the oil and then place in the oven to roast for five minutes.
3. Tip the couscous into a large bowl and pour over the hot stock.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave the couscous to soak for five minutes.
5. Remove pepper from oven and take off the cling film over the couscous.
6. Add the leek top, lemon zest and juice and feta to the couscous.
7. Spoon the couscous into the pepper (reserve the rest for additional recipes) and return pepper to oven for a further five minutes.
8. When pepper is soft, remove from oven and drizzle over some more olive oil before serving.