Fairy Cakes <333 x
50g soft block margrine
50g castor sugar
50g self raising flour
a little water if needed.
9 Paper cake cases
- Pre-heat oven to 160'c/ Gas 4.
- Place Paper cases cases in pattie tin.
- Soften the margarine in a mixing bowl with and wooden spoon.
- Cream the sugar into the margarine until light and fluffy.
- Beat the egg in a small basin with a fork.
- Beat the egg into the creamed mixture, a little at a time, beating well after each addition to avoid curding.
- Sieve in the flour.
- Fold in the flour gently using a tablespoon to avoid knocking out the air.
- Carefully transfer the mixture into the paper cakes cases, using a teaspoon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown, well risen and spongy to the touch.
- Transfer the cooked buns onto a cooling tray.