martha stewart mocharating:
Saw this and liked the look, hopefully get a chance to make it yet.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for ramekins
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar, plus more for ramekins and serving
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- Pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butter two 6-ounce ramekins, then dust with sugar. Place butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high in 20-second increments, stirring after each, until melted. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together egg, egg yolk, sugar, espresso powder, and salt. Add chocolate mixture; whisk to combine. Add flour, and whisk just until combined (do not overmix). Pour batter into prepared ramekins. (Recipe can be made ahead up to this point.)
- Bake until a toothpick inserted 1/2 inch from edge of ramekins comes out clean, and a toothpick inserted in center comes out wet, 10 to 12 minutes (do not overbake). Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Run a knife around inside of ramekins to loosen. Invert cakes onto serving plates. Dust with sugar; serve immediately.