chicken in tarragon and limerating:
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 fl oz chicken stock (or water)
- 1 tbsp lime juice (fresh pref.)
- 1/2 tbsp sugar (or honey for richer flavour)
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sherry or rice wine
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped (or more if you wish)
- 1 tsp cornflour
Put all the sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. At the same time heat oil (groundnut/peanut oil) in wok and add the chicken. Stir quickly to prevent sticking. Cook for 2 minutes then add all the sauce (which should be bubbling by now) and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Serve with rice.
this sounds gorgeous.Â Going to try it this week!