spaghetti with prawns and asparagusrating:
This is another great easy recipe with very few ingredients
500g Prawns (can be cooked or uncooked)
500g Asparagus, (chop each one so you have chunks about 1 inch in length)
100g Pine Nuts
100ml Creame Fraiche
Grated Parmesan (optional)
Salt & Pepper
1. Bring a saucepan to the boil and add the Spaghetti
2. In the mean time par boil off the asparagus
3. Heat a frying pan and add some oil. If prawns are raw, cook them until pink. If ot slowly heat them up. Add the asparagus and the pine nuts.
4. Keep stirring to avoid pine nuts burning.
5. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it.
6. Quickly add the Creme Fraiche to the frying pan and mix the ingredients together. Then add it to the Pasta.
7. Serve with some grated Parmesan (optional).