This is a nice french stew with wine red wine and beef.
- Dice an onion and fry it in olive oil in a big pot until brown. Whilst doing that coat some beef cubes in flour (ask for a cut that is good for stewing).
- Afterwards fry the beef in a pan so that all the "outside" of the beef is brown as well.
- Add the beef and juice to the pot.
- Add some diced carrots.
- Add 1L of red wine (Cheap will do)
- Add some stock, herbs and salt. Bring to the boil for a bit.
- Then let simmer for two hours.
- Add some mushrooms
- Simmer for another hour
- Its ready!!!