potato & mozarella tortillarating:
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
½ potato, peeled and diced
55g/2oz buffalo mozzarella, torn
1 tsp flatleaf parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
2. Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan and sauté the diced potato for 4-5 minutes, to soften.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the seasoning.
4. Pour into the pan with the potatoes and sprinkle the mozzarella over. Heat gently for 2-3 minutes to set the base.
5. Scatter the parsley over the top and then transfer to the oven to cook for 4-5 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and tip out onto a serving plate to serve.