what you need. (serves 2)
- 4 sausages
- 2 table spoons of mixed herbs
- a pasta sauce (can get any)
- 2 table spoons of horse radish
- oil (could use butter or gee)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- onion (dont need just add it to bulk it up a bit)
- 1 and 1/2 cups of pasta
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- Fry the sausages for about 5 mins (in oil on a high heat)
- drain off all the fat .
- Put the pasta in a sauce pan add the water and put on high .
- Get a chopping board and cut the sausages up in to 2 cm slices.
- Also cut up the onion. ( Cut it any way you like)
- Add the sausages again and onions and put in all left (NOT THE SAUCE)
- Fry for another 25 mins.
- Now add the pasta sauce and cook for another 7 mins.
- Put a folk into the pasta to check if it is done if not then put the sausages sauce on low.
- Drain the pasta and split into 2 dishes and put the sausages sauce on top.
- Why not grate some cheese on top for a more flavor.
Hope you liked, all the best